Sign in to follow this  
1969Fstback

69' fastback roof, where to buy?

Thanks, I looked at those and the price is reasonable til you add freight of $170. I have looked at all the usual places. Wondering if there is some place else where combined price is less. I have found some on ebay for $450 free shipping, but not sure of the brand name.

I looked high and low for the best deal on a roof skin for my 70 Boss and ended up going with Tony D. Branda. They had a Dynacorn (the only place that makes them now) in stock and shipped it truck freight in perfect condition. Good folks to deal with too.

Normally, I do most of my business with NPD, but in this case, they didn't have one in stock at my local Michigan warehouse and the price was a bit more to go along with the wait.

I don't do buisiness with CJ Pony Parts anymore, so that was never an option for me.

One word of caution is that the shape of the driver upper corner of these skins is not quite right to fit the windsheild trim and will require a little metal work to get perfect. The passenger side is perfect right out of the box.