Sign in to follow this  
RPM

WTB 69 Heater Motor and Fan

I have a complete rebuilt original heater box with original working fan, new seal kit and new heater core I am selling. Wont sell just the fan though as they are hard to come by.

I have a complete rebuilt original heater box with original working fan, new seal kit and new heater core I am selling. Wont sell just the fan though as they are hard to come by.

Kris,

If RPM isn't interested I might be. Can you post or send me pictures and price? I just pulled my heater core and it looks like the previous owner broke off all the tabs and sealed the unit with caulk or glue. No idea if it works since the car is a rolling chassis (more or less).

Mike

Kris,

If RPM isn't interested I might be. Can you post or send me pictures and price? I just pulled my heater core and it looks like the previous owner broke off all the tabs and sealed the unit with caulk or glue. No idea if it works since the car is a rolling chassis (more or less).

Mike

Go ahead and buy it. Since I've gone thru and rebuilt my box I'm gonna keep searching for just the motor/fan. Thanks.

Bob

Non-A/C blower motor w/fan a little crusty but should clean up nice. Fully functional, $35 shipped

Cool, SOLD! How you you like to be paid (other than quickly) ?

Bob

Sorry wasnt thinking about that. Most people on here are great and make good deals like that to help each other out to try and get these cars on the road again. I have got some good deals on here on stuff I couldn't fine else where too. There is a guy that lives by me that has 2 huge shops full of 66-70 mustang parts. Enought to fill probably 5 tractor trailors full. I dont know if he will ship anything but of anyone is looking for something let me know and I can hit hom up and see if he has it.

Non A/C car. I'm in Bakersfield, Can 93311. 661-380-5964 Bob

Hey Bob

what is the difference between the non air and the one for a/c.

I am trying to find enough stuff to convert to A/C but didn't know there was a difference in the motor/fan.

If I can find all the stuff to convert I will have a non a/c fan I will not be needing so if you haven't found one by then I will let you have the one I have free. That is if you want it. I have not checked it but it want take but a second to see if it works.

dave

Hey Bob

what is the difference between the non air and the one for a/c.

I am trying to find enough stuff to convert to A/C but didn't know there was a difference in the motor/fan.

If I can find all the stuff to convert I will have a non a/c fan I will not be needing so if you haven't found one by then I will let you have the one I have free. That is if you want it. I have not checked it but it want take but a second to see if it works.

dave

Beats me, I've only seen my non a/c motor and heater housing. One of the guys with an a/c unit will have to post some pics of their's. When I posted my ad I just guessed they might be different because I knew after buying a heater core those were different.

Bob