Sign in to follow this  
-mikko-

Ducktail

Hello!

I am restoring -69 coupe and want to add somekind of rear spoiler to it.

In my opinion (or to my eye...) SR rear spoiler does not look right and those fiberglass kits found on internet are way too high...

Does anyone make 1st gen camaro style spoiler to coupe mustang?

Does anyone know will SR quarter extension fit to coupe (with reasonable amount of work) or are those SO differend that this idea should be forget?

Hello!

I am restoring -69 coupe and want to add somekind of rear spoiler to it.

In my opinion (or to my eye...) SR rear spoiler does not look right and those fiberglass kits found on internet are way too high...

Does anyone make 1st gen camaro style spoiler to coupe mustang?

Does anyone know will SR quarter extension fit to coupe (with reasonable amount of work) or are those SO differend that this idea should be forget?

I've found one pic with a camaro spoiler:

0004_zps45ca85a0.jpg

I've always wanted a duck tail but could never find a good looking one. maybe a low profile one would be good.

0004_zps45ca85a0.jpg

I've always wanted a duck tail but could never find a good looking one. maybe a low profile one would be good.

I like that, looks cool and different. The whole car looks cool. I hadn't realized that the OP had indicated it was for a coupe.

0004_zps45ca85a0.jpg

That is not actually that bad, bit too high for me but close...

I know what you mean, little something but not too much :yes:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14929&d=1378167234

Here is a pic of stangme428's 69 Coupe with the Shelby Vert trunk lid & qtr panel end caps.

Mike.

That is very nice and original "option", but (in my opinion) it requires those shelby tail lights too, and I am not going to change lights to my car...

That is very nice and original "option", but (in my opinion) it requires those shelby tail lights too, and I am not going to change lights to my car...

actually you don't need to use those Shelby lights, you can still use your original lights but it will look funky.

once my car is complete I have some modeling clay I can use on an old trunk I have laying around and will try to create a "low Profile" Duck Spoiler mold lol

actually you don't need to use those Shelby lights, you can still use your original lights but it will look funky

That is just what I was meaning: to look good, needs those lights, but I am not going to change lights to my car, just low profile ductail =)

Wonder what year model car that wing came off of thats on the 2 tone stang...

And does it go over the edges of the filler caps, or just on the trunk lid alone.

wonder how it would look on a Mach 1

its a 69' camaro spoiler and its mounted on the trunk from the looks of it.

I was actually looking at the 70 spoiler since it looks "low profile"