tazjonez

69 Coyote Build

please PM me more info on this i ma interested in the single piece set up

my car is tubed and the shop cut and modified the original fiberglass parts and my car is now at the trim shop hoping they can leather them the way i want.

If you modified yours, you would have to do the same to ours.

Here's a sneak peek at what the interior is going to look like.

Rich are these being made from abs plastic or fiberglass? I like them i woder how much mod these would need for my car with deep tubs

Will these parts only work with your headliner?

I changed the style line where the sail meets the headliner to improve the look. So yes you have to us our sail panels and the a-pillar moldings. It's all made out of ABS plastic. The lowers were made off of OEM parts. If you have to modify your originals to fit, then you would have to do the same with ours. I looked at the A-pillar moldings they made, and I must say they are beautiful.

All the trim and door handles were first powder coated black and then painted black with base coat and clear coat to match the rest of the car. That way there's a good tough powder coat underneath in case they get stone chipped.

got some pictures from Mustangs to Fear showing my kick panel speakers in the 69th fastback. I'm not sure what to think about them as the speaker on the driver side looks like it will interfere with the emergency brake pedal and the dimmer switch. I'm considering going back to the stock panel and having the speakers mounted in the original place inside the doors. I'm curious what others would do in my situation?

We started making our own kickpanels last year. What we were going to do since you know longer have a fresh vent on either side, was eliminate the vent in the panel and the lever to open it up. Then move the speaker clear up to the top under the dash and out of the way.

I think that is the way to go, I noticed that the vent part of the kick panel was a lot higher and out-of-the-way. I imagine that you have quite a few more projects with priority over the kick panels for this 69 Mustang?