Sign in to follow this  
Flanders

March Mustang Monthly Mag...

Cool and Congratulations! I was in the January 2012 issue in the Rare Finds column with my former 1970 428SCJ convertible.

yep, I saw that one :) Always nifty to get your car in a mag, even though my printed article is much smaller than yours :D

Cool and Congratulations! I was in the January 2012 issue in the Rare Finds column with my former 1970 428SCJ convertible.

yep, I saw that one :) Always nifty to get your car in a mag, even though my printed article is much smaller than yours :D

well, the color in the image doesn't quite match the color in the magazine :D and I think my front fender was sprayed in a different direction than the rest of the car. Looking at it straight on, it's a dead match to everything else. But when there's sunlight on it...it's just a hint different!

well, the color in the image doesn't quite match the color in the magazine :D and I think my front fender was sprayed in a different direction than the rest of the car. Looking at it straight on, it's a dead match to everything else. But when there's sunlight on it...it's just a hint different!

Hey, at least you still own your car. I was in there as a former owner (LOL).:sad:

Again, Congrats and enjoy your ride.:yes: