Sign in to follow this  
Flanders

vanity plates

Pick a plate!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a plate!

• GREEN GT <-- environmentally friendly! ha!
    • GREEN 69
    • YODA 69 (before you ask, YES I like StarWars)
    • YODA GT
    • 1969YODA
    • 69MONSTR
    • ASIXTY9
    • 351ZILLA
    • 69 JEDI
    • LORDV8DR (ok, so my car isn't black...but I couldnt resist)

I figure I'll get some opinions from the masses icon_smile.gif Trying to think of a plate for a Silver Jade '69 Mustang GT fastback. I've spent a lot of time going through existing license plates, and unfortunately my top 10 list is already taken by other cars :laugh: so here's my current short list...

Edited by Flanders

I figure I'll get some opinions from the masses icon_smile.gif Trying to think of a plate for a Silver Jade '69 Mustang GT fastback. I've spent a lot of time going through existing license plates, and unfortunately my top 10 list is already taken by other cars :laugh: so here's my current short list...

Edited by Flanders

Honestly I'm not feeling any of them, sorry. How many letters are you allowed on vanity's in your area? We only get six in NH, looks like you have up to 8 by some of yours. Since you are a Star Wars fan how about:

69GTITIS

Hmmm, Hmmm, like it I do, yes, hmmm, hmmm, good it sounds.

yoda1.gif

Honestly I'm not feeling any of them, sorry. How many letters are you allowed on vanity's in your area? We only get six in NH, looks like you have up to 8 by some of yours. Since you are a Star Wars fan how about:

69GTITIS

Hmmm, Hmmm, like it I do, yes, hmmm, hmmm, good it sounds.

yoda1.gif

hahaha oops, Silver Jade correction made! :D Too early for serious posts like this!

Pakrat -- yeah, I don't have super strong feelings for any of them. We can use 8 characters here. My top 10 have already been taken so this is my "B" list. I just want something other than the standard random numbers :D Good suggestion though! That's now in my top 10! :D (on the downside, I'd probably have to explain it to everyone!)

Edited by Flanders

hahaha oops, Silver Jade correction made! :D Too early for serious posts like this!

Pakrat -- yeah, I don't have super strong feelings for any of them. We can use 8 characters here. My top 10 have already been taken so this is my "B" list. I just want something other than the standard random numbers :D Good suggestion though! That's now in my top 10! :D (on the downside, I'd probably have to explain it to everyone!)

Edited by Flanders

I vote for anything Star Wars ... my Son is named after a Star Wars character, yes, I'm that dorky.

Come on! You can't leave us hanging. What's his name? Lando?

And to be fair I was an X-files fan 10 yrs ago and named my daughter Gillian.

Boba Fett was not green, but Greedo was.

I vote Greedo because he is obscure enough that the hard core will get it but his name allso sounds like the color for the uninformed.

Boba Fett was not green, but Greedo was.

I vote Greedo because he is obscure enough that the hard core will get it but his name allso sounds like the color for the uninformed.

Ok...clarification: Boba Fett's armor was green.

boba_fett_1.jpg