Sign in to follow this  
blazeone

My 70 Mach 1 the latest projects completed "pix"

Since my last post I've been very busy with the car.

Removed entire rear interior and re-primed inter panels then "Fat mat'ed" the areas. Cleaned and re-sparyed all panels with Ford charcoal black metalic. Installed new trim on folding seat sections.

Remove entire upper and lower dash. Stripped and sprayed lower dash with Ford charcoal black metalic. Rebuilt all instruments, sprayed a 'whiter" white on the pans to help with night lighting. Installed new blue lenses, bulbs, and clear instrument faces. Installed quartz movement and new lense on clock. New dash pad, installed and wired missing sport lamps switch. All new switch bezels, etc, etc. procured original Ford AM-FM radio.

Procured OEM valve covers, air cleaner, etc and worked on the engine bay. Changed out Hooker long tubes to OEM manifolds. Installed hood tach. Covered wiring harness and wires with nylon woven covers.

Still to do: I have new seat covers and foam along with a complete set of original style "even dated coded" seat belts and shoulder harnesses coming soon.

mach-16.jpg

mach-12.jpg

mach-13.jpg

Lower dash out prior to stripping and spraying. The PO has brush painted it :crazy:

mach-14.jpg

mach-15.jpg

mach-engine.jpg

mach-engine-2.jpg

mach-6.jpg

mach-7.jpg

mach-8.jpg

mach-9.jpg

mach-10.jpg

mach-11.jpg