Sign in to follow this  
Ogre

Introduction

Hi all! I'm new to the 69STANG forums, and wanted to introduce myself. Name is Brian but go by Ogre, a name given to me by my oldest brother when I was around 16 yrs old. I'm new here, but not new to Stangs. Like my signature says, I'm on number 13. I'm in the military, so I always have to move and sell them before I'm finished. I recently rescued a 69 fastback from a field near Logan, UT, and, here I am in a forum with hundreds of years of knowledge.

Thanks to all for a great place to meet!

Brian aka "Ogre"

I hear you on the military thing. I'm on Stang number 6 because of the same reason. I retired from the Army after 26 years last August. Previous cars were 65, 66, 67, 68, and 2 69's. Welcome! Always good to have another vet!

I hear you on the military thing. I'm on Stang number 6 because of the same reason. I retired from the Army after 26 years last August. Previous cars were 65, 66, 67, 68, and 2 69's. Welcome! Always good to have another vet!

JHolmes,

Thanks, brother, for serving for 26 years! I'm in the AF and almost to my 23 year mark. Looking forward to talking Stangs with you.

Ogre

Black 69 FB, LilMike, Danno, JHolmes, Unfrozen, and Mike65 thanks so much for the warm welcome. On my way to get the beer, taking off my coat and plan to stay till I'm done with this Stang, and then some. I'll see if I can post the pics of my car in the field the day we pulled it out.