Sign in to follow this  
1969 coupe

Do people still use checks

John and his wife are a great asset to the mustang community. Outstanding people that you don't find everyday anymore. Not sure of your issue with ordering from them. Is it ordering from his business or paying with a check. Either way you will get what you are requesting from them, very few companies go out of there way to help people in this hobby the way they do.

John and his wife are a great asset to the mustang community. Outstanding people that you don't find everyday anymore. Not sure of your issue with ordering from them. Is it ordering from his business or paying with a check. Either way you will get what you are requesting from them, very few companies go out of there way to help people in this hobby the way they do.

Please don't think I am saying anything bad about them. This is my first time dealing with them and was not sure about payment arrangements. I was just looking at buying some parts not on their site. Didn't know if a check in the mail was still common practice and looking for someone who has got parts from them off site.

Please don't think I am saying anything bad about them. This is my first time dealing with them and was not sure about payment arrangements. I was just looking at buying some parts not on their site. Didn't know if a check in the mail was still common practice and looking for someone who has got parts from them off site.

Just wandering if anyone has bought anything off site (through e-mail) from Opentracker and paid with a check. Seems a little odd but I guess it still works.

I've bought several items from Opentracker and was very pleased with the equipment and the service. You'd be hard pressed to find a better guy to deal with.

I still occasionally use checks but then I also have a 40 Plus year old car too (LOL).

Well I did order some items today. They seem really nice and didn't try and oversell like some people do. They sold me exactly what I asked for and put it all in one box to save on shipping. I also got a discount for being a member here. Hard to beat that kind of service and from what I hear the products are very good.

He really is a great guy. I bought a used pair of his roller spring perches from a guy who sent them to me but without any bolts. I posted a question at another website I no longer frequent asking what size bots I should use and John replied to my question by saying he would mail me the right bolts for free. I offered to pay for everything but he refused. I begged him to at least let me pay the mailing costs to europe and he refused this too, and sent me the bolts for free. I didn't even purchase the damn things from him.

So bottom line about Open Tracker is whatever he's selling, I'm buying. He is 100%

He really is a great guy. I bought a used pair of his roller spring perches from a guy who sent them to me but without any bolts. I posted a question at another website I no longer frequent asking what size bots I should use and John replied to my question by saying he would mail me the right bolts for free. I offered to pay for everything but he refused. I begged him to at least let me pay the mailing costs to europe and he refused this too, and sent me the bolts for free. I didn't even purchase the damn things from him.

So bottom line about Open Tracker is whatever he's selling, I'm buying. He is 100%

I also bought the roller perches and was very pleased with the results.:thumbup1: