Sign in to follow this  
Sidthing

I might regret this

Hey guys, I don't know the youngest guy on here but if I'm not I'm probably pretty close. Pardon me, but I've been drinking for six hours, but I wanted to let you older guys know that not all of us younger guys are needle dick sideways hat wearing, rap listening to wanna be gang-banger pussies.

lol, as one of the older guys, I think you're cool.

Your sig speaks volumes:

A slave to a 69 Mach I,

and a 61 T-bird convertable,

64 Fairlane Sports Coupe,

65 Mustang Fastback,

65 Falcon Futura,

72 Mach I,

95 GT.

Most kids today wouldn't know a '61 T-bird or a '65 Falcon if it ran them over...

Let me guess, you're a member aren't ya? :rolleyes:

logo.JPG

I can only assume that someone in the real world or another forum lit your fire with some judgemental comment and you are venting because I didn't see any one here label you.

Wheres my trophy for youngest 69 mustang owner??...Im 17 top that!!:) but im not a dick, i do listen to rap but i do listen to alot of other stuff including oldies. i do wear hats but not sideways, Im not a gangster or affiliated with any gangs. Maybe my age does reflect my noobish questions i ask but thats cause im cheap and want to do it myself.

Edited by Dro69

I agree that not all "younger guys are needle dick sideways hat wearing, rap listening to wanna be gang-banger pussies", but I don't automatically give a pass to a kid just because he drives classics or American muscle. I've got a lot of respect for smart, critically minded, respectful kids whether they drive muscle, imports, drifters, or 4x4s. But you gotta earn that respect... a couple stupid comments, not knowing when to listen, too much "I gotta prove myself" BS, and a couple stupid moves, and I'll lump you right in with the kids pumping crap music from the Mercedes they borrowed from their parents.

BTW, watch your drinking... it's hard to be cool when you're passed out in your own piss.

sidthing,

you should post pics of your early fords. one of my favorites are the early fairlane sport coupes.

with being so young, what business are you in that allowed you to acquire such a collection?

when i was in college, i barely had enough money to support a 12 pack every friday night. which was probably a good thing for me. available money for old cars would have been a severe distraction.

no doubt... it took me until 31 with no kids to get a jeep, motorcycle and mustang.. none of which were 100%..and i've had to sell off two of 'em....that is a helluva collection for a college guy.. but then again maybe if I'd have spent less money one chasing beer and tail and more money on custom rides...

None of my cars are fixed up, a few run. I'm not in any special business, I just love old Fords. I work my ass off, and for the most part only spend the bare minimum on non-car essentials. I might eat once a day and make it cheap, $1 hot dog from the gas station. I guess the biggest thing is just staying single, women are really expensive.

I keep meaning to take pictures, half of them are under snow right now though.