Sign in to follow this  
StangGuy

The "Drift King's" next project,...

I'm liking it. This is the second 69 I've seen with the exhaust coming out of the rocker. I've wanted to do this ever since I saw it on the 04 GTR concept car. I figured out how I need to route mine to accomplish it a couple of months ago.

I really like the interior concept

SH_dashboard.jpg

Doing something similar based on this.

69mustangconfigurationcadmodel001A.jpg

current view

Frame_CageFabrication020.jpg

Edited by RacerX

Sure, when i suggested those flares a few months ago, you all ripped on me and said they looked like bushwhackers!!!

That rendering is exactly what i was talking about. It's the same flares (and looks sick!)

Edit: come to think of it, it even has the wheels i wanted to use i posted about in another thread!

You all suck :tongue_smilie:

I love those flares Jayru. Im a big fan of the late model mustangs that run in the Grand Am series. The Continental Tire division is my favorite. I like the "wide,low & with a wing" look. Im sooo sick of nascar & everything about it.

wow.. I LOVE IT! when i first heard of the new 5.0 that was my first thought that came to my mind... a new DOHC 5.0 in a 69 Stang... nasty combo :D and then i thought about one being in my 66 ford shortbed too lol. i cant wait to see this car come out in the NFS Shift video game

love it! but I would like to see it more old school with more of a boss trans am race look.

Jr Vaughn Gittin is a cool guy, I have ran in to him at some drift day in the last 4 years and he help fix one of are s13 drift car in pueblo at a drift show off.

love it! but I would like to see it more old school with more of a boss trans am race look.

Jr Vaughn Gittin is a cool guy, I have ran in to him at some drift day in the last 4 years and he help fix one of are s13 drift car in pueblo at a drift show off.

Sure, when i suggested those flares a few months ago, you all ripped on me and said they looked like bushwhackers!!!

That rendering is exactly what i was talking about. It's the same flares (and looks sick!)

Edit: come to think of it, it even has the wheels i wanted to use i posted about in another thread!

They still do. :whistling: Only ones I've seen that look halfway acceptable were on the SN65 car that was done a while back.

They still do. :whistling: Only ones I've seen that look halfway acceptable were on the SN65 car that was done a while back.