Sign in to follow this  
Grabber70Mach

First Ride in a year

Got to take the mustang for a quick spin tonight.

I started a brake conversion a little less than a year ago and finished up this past weekend. Yea I know it shouldn't have taken a year, but family and other obligations took up some of my time. Well anyway I snapped some quick pics. They are kinda dark but tell me what you think.

brakes117.jpg

brakes121a.jpg

Your car looks great with those wheels and brakes. What kind of calipers and rotors do you have? Kinda hard to see them in the picture. What size rotors? Get out there and enjoy the car before the snow falls!

Your car looks great with those wheels and brakes. What kind of calipers and rotors do you have? Kinda hard to see them in the picture. What size rotors? Get out there and enjoy the car before the snow falls!

Thanks, I am running 03-04 Cobra brakes using the Vintage Venom kit. 13" rotors on the front and if I remember correctly 11.67" on the rear.

Hope to get in a little time before my next project on it this winter.

ahh man, thats a sweet ride, I haven't driven mine in almost 2 years, between, school, family, and fixing my daily driven piece of crap, I haven't even had a chance to pull it out of the garage. My dad does take her out for me every once in a while to keep her happy, but I haven't personally gotten to drive her in a very long time, I'm starting to go through bad withdrawl:helpsmilie: