Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coz

FS: '69 Mach1 Center Console

Finally decided to sell my center console out of the Mach. It is a complete unit minus the gauge pod (can be bought for $17). The console is in great shape and includes the lid and the cig lighter (works). The chrome is complete and just needs some cleaning.

What I would do to make it perfect;

- clean the chrome (not pitted or missing)

- replace the woodgrain sticker (it's there and complete but dull)

- there are two one inch "cuts" on either side of the shifter hole. Not sure why the PO did this but it can be easily filled.

I can supply pics of everything including the part numbers.

BNickel gets 1st right of refusal since he expressed interest in the past.

I want $300 for it plus shipping. This is not a bad deal considering the repo is going for more and does not include the cig. lighter and lid.

If no interest I will list it on Ebay....

hey coz send some pics and let me know are you negotable on this or is this firm, I am interested, I have one that has some holes from some idiot that look like he took a hot knife to it and cut holes in a few places, gotta perfect ashtray front and rear, and cigerette lighter, and console lid, no wiring or mounting brackets though

Coz, did you get my PM about the console?

I did and replied back this morning. I was away for a couple of days....

Guys - Bryan is interested and like I said he gets 1st option. He and I are working out the particulars. If it falls through, I will contact those who also expressed interest starting with Mad in NC.

Coz, did you get my PM about the console?

I did and replied back this morning. I was away for a couple of days....

Guys - Bryan is interested and like I said he gets 1st option. He and I are working out the particulars. If it falls through, I will contact those who also expressed interest starting with Mad in NC.

Coz,i will take them if you cant get rid of them. I will pick up,pm with directions, thanks john

Sending a PM now....

All - Pick up beats shipping so if John wants the headers, they are his.....

Coz,i will take them if you cant get rid of them. I will pick up,pm with directions, thanks john

Sending a PM now....

All - Pick up beats shipping so if John wants the headers, they are his.....

Well Bryan is going to wait a while so who else interested in the console?

Mad in NC - I PM'd you so let me know.

If anyone wants more pics or has questions let me know. I am firm on the $300.

If no interest I will put it on Ebay....

Thanks,

Thanks,

Thanks,

oh i want it, but since i won't have the money until income tax time i wanted to give one of these other guys a shot at it. if they don't want it and you can wait another month or so i'll definitely take it, i just didn't want you to have to wait on me to come up with the money, that's all.

Thanks,

oh i want it, but since i won't have the money until income tax time i wanted to give one of these other guys a shot at it. if they don't want it and you can wait another month or so i'll definitely take it, i just didn't want you to have to wait on me to come up with the money, that's all.

Thanks Bryan, Coz PM sent!

Thanks Bryan, Coz PM sent!

Bnickel,

If I would have known you needed a full nice condition assembled console, I would have asked for a swap, your best "gt" gas cap for the console, an even trade.

Oh weel, maybe someday we could swap parts in the future.

Solo2

Bnickel,

If I would have known you needed a full nice condition assembled console, I would have asked for a swap, your best "gt" gas cap for the console, an even trade.

Oh weel, maybe someday we could swap parts in the future.

Solo2

well i've only got 2 the one that's on the car now and the original one that came off the car that has a small dent in it, that i filled and painted the center section black on. i plan on keeping the original one and hanging it on my wall after i sell the car so i'll at least always have a piece of the car even if i don't have the car any more. i'll probably just end up buying one of the new repro consoles when the time comes unless something just falls in my lap between now and then