Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GT350

69 sportsroof project begins

That's alot of nice progress for 6 months, looking good man!!!! I can't believe you are doing all that work with so little elbow room, were all the closets full?:001_huh:

That's alot of nice progress for 6 months, looking good man!!!! I can't believe you are doing all that work with so little elbow room, were all the closets full?:001_huh:

Space is a problem where i live but im planning on building a 3 car garage as soon i get permission from the local authority.javed

i'd be happy with even that much room in the garage. if i were to clean my garage out completely of my work benches and tool boxes and boxes of parts and shelves, etc. i still wouldn't be able to close the garage door because of the washer and dryer. wife won't let me get rid of them either.....dammit.

yet another reason we want to buy our own house, for me a garage and for my wife having the washer and dryer inside the house and away from all my crap in the garage.

That's a lot to get done in less than a year, man I'm jealous. You must get to do almost nothing but work on this!

He gets more done in one year than I do in ten years.. :helpsmilie:

Nice job man!

-Stephen