Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Streetking

It's done!

I am a Dealer for Fikse, if you want some let me know.

MD, they are having problems with air leaks. They mounted the compressor/tank under the fold down seat. As soon as they get the leaks fixed, we will see how really good it is..

SW

very intrested,PM me a price,thanks!!

I am a Dealer for Fikse, if you want some let me know.

MD, they are having problems with air leaks. They mounted the compressor/tank under the fold down seat. As soon as they get the leaks fixed, we will see how really good it is..

SW

Thanks, keep us informed.

Could you explain in a little more detail how you shaved the drip rails? That's one mod I'm dying to do, but I'm a little intimidated by it. Your car IS beautiful!!

Got your pm. I sent you the name of my body guy, he can explain everything he did better than I can. I was at a custom car show this weekend. I cannot tell you how many die hard Chevy guys came by and said they liked my "Ford":).. My Camaro and the Stang were in the same class, got 1st in the Camaro and 2nd in the Mustang..

SW

orig.jpg

First let me say that your car is excellent looking. It is how I would eventually like mine to look with the stance and tires. I have a couple of questions though. 1) When you did the Cobra brakes did you use a kit for the brackets or make your own? 2) To fit the tire setup you used how much of the inner fender lip did you have to roll, can you post pictures of it?

On the front rims/tires is this what you ended up with after you had it milled?

Front is 18x8.5 with 4.875bs tire is 245/40/18

Is there any problem with getting it to turn completely?

Thanks

Sorry to necro post this....

Buuuuuttttt I have a question. Right now I have 17X7 TTII's up front and 17X8's in rears. I'll be switching the rears out for 17X9.5.

Since there is a .5" different in wheel widths and they one AR sells are 6.38" BS w/ a 28mm offset should I go ahead and get a spacer for the rears and also what size?

Sorry to get into this thresd so late. I just found this forum and got registered. Beautiful cars S.W. You mentioned Rick Flores. He built the Timber Wolf '69 that was auctioned on their website, right? I missed the winning bid by $2,300.00, dammit.

Sorry to get into this thresd so late. I just found this forum and got registered. Beautiful cars S.W. You mentioned Rick Flores. He built the Timber Wolf '69 that was auctioned on their website, right? I missed the winning bid by $2,300.00, dammit.

I have been a lurker on this site for a while now. I really appreciate all the good information and everytime I asked a question, it was answered. Here are a few pictures. The first ones were when I trailered the car home after getting it back from the bodyshop, the second set were from last night in my garage after finishing the interior(sorry they are not that great)..

SW

day I got it..

now

standard.jpg

You're car is amazing. One of the nicest I've seen. Amazing wheel choice. Gives it a newer vib with a sleak stance.

What's that red car up on the lift?

I have been a lurker on this site for a while now. I really appreciate all the good information and everytime I asked a question, it was answered. Here are a few pictures. The first ones were when I trailered the car home after getting it back from the bodyshop, the second set were from last night in my garage after finishing the interior(sorry they are not that great)..

SW

day I got it..

now

standard.jpg

You're car is amazing. One of the nicest I've seen. Amazing wheel choice. Gives it a newer vib with a sleak stance.

What's that red car up on the lift?

omg.... OH MY LANTA... wow i just cant get enough of all the really nice rides you got there... of course the black stallion is my fav, then comes the red TA, then the camaro... awesome work really outstanding!