Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Finally added: Google Mapper! Add yourself today!

This was recommended awhile back but until now I didnt have the time and or the software to do it with.

What does it do? You can click "Member Mapper" or go here: http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/vbgooglemap.php

Find your location on the map click on it add some text and bam your location is added to the map. I wish it did it automatically but i guess thats to much to ask. Add your location today!

This will be really neat since we have alot of members in several countries.:clap:

Done. And thats frick'n cool! I had no idea google offered a tracker thingy like that.

You guys know you can zoom all the way in on Bagdad in Satalitte view? .. Google maps is so awsome.

Wow, yeah, I vaguely remember talking to you about this last year when Stangnet started doing something like this. Boy, takes a bit to finally zoom in exactly, I just added myself though to the mix. This should prove interesting as we get more folks on board.

Added.. that is very similar to Frapper. Very cool to get a visual of who's here.

I was going to ask if you're living on a vacant lot RobbieDog.. lol.

Actually in our area the photos are less than two years at least. Other areas vary I'm sure. The North side of our town is terrible quality and unusable.

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/vbgooglemap.php?lat=35.288909762600504&lng=-96.85624122619629&zoom=17

-Stephen

Are guys using the sattelite function or something? Because when I added mine the closest I could zoom in was my street, I couldn't see any actual lots at all. I live on a culdesac so I just estimated where on the circle I actually was.

Woa that is awesome. So i wonder how old these google map pictures really are?

For my area it's about 3-4 years old. All the dirt you see in my yard was when I brought in 175 cubic yards of soil to level the yard and plant trees. The big house two down from me was complete 2.5 years ago.