Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

What the ?????????

I was just taking a closer look at some of the Fab Ford pics to get some last minute inspiration and I noticed this pic:

100_0406.jpg

What exactly do you suppose this car is trying to be? It looks like a Mad Maxx version of a 70'. And what is with those 70' looking Shelby hood scoops formed to the rear quarter? :cursing:

It kinda reminds me of the industrial look much like that British biker dude does. I think there is a cool essence to the car even though it isn't my choice. I have seen much worse, at least he didn't chop the roof...

ouf!! have you seen the mirror :( ..... but the side scoop ( naca style ) are not so bad ...

but they destroy the frame ; they have completly dismantle the engine bay to put this cammer ..

I think it looks sweet, SOHC 427 or not. I like the 6-spoke wheel style, however I hate how on this car they look like 10" rims. I wish I could find a set of 6 spoke wheels that actually fit my car.

Is there any more info on this car?

well scratch the hideous wheels and paint it in something cool and id like it and i dont really go for the eruo retro or watevr its called often but this one pulls it off very well , the cammer under the hodd definatly helps what does the rest of the hood look like? i do kinda really like those side scoops

If only I had a Cammer..............the sad part is my engine builder is a old hermit kind of guy and he has 3 of those things, he won't part with any of it...

One of them is in a old fiberglass T-bird that runs 10's at my altitude. Thats a low 9sec car for you other guys.

In my humble opinion :)...

The MUSTANG... Deserves a hell of a better effort than that!!!

edited: this reply was to an ole' flat black looking mach I saw posted but can't find it again... you guys must be responding to another mach...

or

I missed the point...