Raven R code

~ 1969 seatbelt warning light

Trying to figure this out. The following 2 pictures show the pieces I have. They don't snap together and they don't stay in the hole. The socket was near the hole in the dash but never installed...can anyone verify that is the correct socket and how it might attach to the bezel? I imagine that I could silicone or JB weld the parts together but I'd rather do it the correct way.

post-38628-0-92565700-1474249321.jpeg

post-38628-0-27706000-1474249343.jpeg

Here are some pics of my factory OEM parking brake light. The bezel should be permanently attached to the housing. I would guess someone removed yours by prying on the bezel at some point rather than reaching behind the dash and pushing it out and broke it off. A little glue should fix it up. It's held in the hole by the fingers on the side, friction fit.

post-1146-0-38500400-1474733588.jpg

post-1146-0-54094300-1474733621.jpg

post-1146-0-57025500-1474733700.jpg

post-1146-0-80439000-1474733778.jpg

Good question. If it was me, I'd probably go with something like a little JB Weld. Five or six dots applied around the edge with a toothpick should do it. I'd avoid anything liquid like super glue for the reason you mentioned - it could run and smear the lens.

The e-brake was part of the Visibility Group - trunk light, glove box light, locking glove box, and e-brake light. (my vert has it) I think they called it the Convenience Group in '70

The Belts light only came with deluxe seat and shoulder belts.

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North%20America/US/2013/11/18/1969_Mustang_Data.pdf

When deluxe belts were ordered, the belts light is in the instrument panel next to the temp gauge on most cars .  The only ones that had the separate Belts light (by the wiper switch) were those with a factory tach.  The factory tach instruments  did not have a light for belts, so it was installed in a separate place.

The e-brake was part of the Visibility Group - trunk light, glove box light, locking glove box, and e-brake light. (my vert has it) 

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North%20America/US/2013/11/18/1969_Mustang_Data.pdf

X2 The E-brake light in the dash was part of the visibility group. My 69 Coupe has the visibility group listed in the cars Marti report & has a trunk light, under dash lights, glove box light, E-Brake warning light, & locking glove box,

53115-8-2-16-had-to-modify-factory-radio