Sign in to follow this  
1BAD351

Window regulators and rails, they worth anything?

Hey all, not sure if this is really the right spot to post this so please move if it's not.

In a nutshell I have some original window regulators and rails with the original 69 glue in glass. I've had it for probably 15 years and can't ever bring myself to toss anything vintage. I think I have all pieces except the front Windows. Are these things worth selling or are they scrap? They came from a 69 coupe. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it can all be bought repop now except the rails. Granted I myself prefer the vintage stuff because it was better built but still the question arises, what's it worth and will I really even be able to sell it or is it not worth my time?

Tia

Ain't nuttin like original Henry parts. Snap some pics and list them in the For Sale forum. Price depends on condition and why they were replaced. Free beats throwing them in the trash.

Ok guys I got a chance to go through it but now I'm confused. I could have sworn I had a full set from a 69 coupe but it's been 10-15 years so I just have no idea now. I have a pair of tinted windows and 1 of the clear. But I'm also wondering if what I have is a full set of tracks and regulators or do I have extra or missing pieces? Can anyone help me out of this? Is there a difference coupe to fastback?

0622161936_zpsxykpmqvw.jpg

0622161938_zpshzgsomav.jpg

0622161943_zpsuwbeg8od.jpg