69Mustang16

1969 Coyote Resto-mod

Wow, certainly looking great .well done.

Thanks! Getting closer and closer..

Really moving along ! I've only seen pic's once of someone narrowing the rear folding seat. Look forward to see how it turns out. 

Yes it really is.. We will have the interior done in the next week or 2 so I'll be sure to post some of the rear folding assembly 

Gonna be a awesome car and it's going to kiwi land.

WHAAAAT? That ain't right. You guys done stole my old girlfriend, now you're stealing or cool cars :)

Ok, I dumped her before she went down under, and I'm kidding about the cars. Kiwi land is considered down under also, isn't it?

Haha unless Baton Rouge, Louisiana is considered "kiwi land" this bad boy is staying stateside :)

Thank the LORD!  I almost had a brown-out at the thought that I wouldn't get a chance to see this car in person at some point!  Whew!

Kiwi land is considered down under also, isn't it?

No no no. That's like saying Canadian's are the same as Americans. They are aren't they?

The only thing similar with Aus and NZ are there are as many Kiwi's living in Aus as there are in NZ. haha

Nothing like a Kiwi joke to stir them up.

Do you know how high a Kiwi can jump? Pretty bloody high when you tell them to watch out for the snake right behind them. That was hilarious when I did that to one of my Kiwi friends. Those lucky buggers don't have snakes over there.

Continue on with the awesomeness, 69Mustang16. It's closer and closer to being a full car every update. You guys are smashing it out.

Thank the LORD!  I almost had a brown-out at the thought that I wouldn't get a chance to see this car in person at some point!  Whew!

Lol!  We plan to hit car shows/events across the US this upcoming year so we hope to be able to meet some of you out there

No no no. That's like saying Canadian's are the same as Americans. They are aren't they?

The only thing similar with Aus and NZ are there are as many Kiwi's living in Aus as there are in NZ. haha

Nothing like a Kiwi joke to stir them up.

Do you know how high a Kiwi can jump? Pretty bloody high when you tell them to watch out for the snake right behind them. That was hilarious when I did that to one of my Kiwi friends. Those lucky buggers don't have snakes over there.

Continue on with the awesomeness, 69Mustang16. It's closer and closer to being a full car every update. You guys are smashing it out.

Haha, snakes suck.

We can't wait to crank this thing up for the first time!