MikeStang

Always brings a smile

Threw my neck out twisting my head, I'll send ya the chiro bill :) What's up with the big hole in yer hood? I haven't had that view since 1999, but I sure do remember it! Thanks for posting!

LMAO, its there because I haven't gotten the screens installed yet to cover the hole LOL...

Damn pics always post up side ways... Hate that crap...

Put about 450 miles on her this weekend.

Drove home this morning and kept her around 75-80 mph for over 125 miles and she ran good except for that damn cyclic vibration that I cant seem to get rid of... Faster I go tho the better it gets Or so it seems to me haha.

Think I need to shim that pinion down a little bit more and maybe tighten those Caltracs up a bit :)

Had cycling hum in mine at one time that would melt your brain?

If you turned the heater on at the right rpm the cyclic hum was unstoppable...until you turned the heater off.. 

Heater motor is now DEAD..............

I bought a Cobra dash cam that i have been using in the expedition ,i can't wait to use it in one of the Mustangs or the 35 .With the program you can down load you can even freeze a pic from the video .I almost got ran into the first day i used it ,from a guy running a red light right in front of me .

Ha Thanks ridge.

I have a Go-Pro Hero 4 but rarely ever use it even tho I swore I would when I bought it LOL. Oh well anyone in the market for one ? LOL

Its amazing the amount of stupidity one can capture with a dash cam Lol