rwcstang

Car Canopies

So, since I have no garage, I would like to invest in a car canopy.

I've looked online and found anything from $100-1k and tons of brands. I would like to know for those that use car canopys, what brand is best? I live in Ca, so I mostly deal with rain, Moderate Heat (summer time) and the occasional heavy winds. I would like to know which brand is durable easy to set up, I have a car cover but I would like to protect my car and including my dad's 68 convertible. 

I know nothing about them other than what I've seen driving by them on folks property. I like the ones with round tube frames of maybe 2" o.d. with a metal roof. Some of those have a metal side or 3 also, which would be nice. I've got an RV parking area on the side of my garage that goes back to my shop which could use a canopy.

The light weight ones will blow away in the wind and can cause damage if not anchored well . I bought three of the metal car ports ,i keep one up front and one down back and i use the third one to work under .They need to anchored as well but will hold up to just about anything .You need to check with city zoning rules though for some reason they think you need to pay them to have it in your yard in certain cities ,not the case here .

mine have two sides and the roof covered ,just the two ends open ,the cost was $1000. and that was installed but well worth it .Mine will hold two cars .