Sign in to follow this  
Raven R code

Magnum 500's

I cant remember who I got my Magnums from, but I got one set that was great, and one that wouldn't balance, even using lug centric adapters.

My current GT knock offs have been great, although one leaked through a weld, but it was replaced immediately, and they let me keep the old one, which I will tube and use as a spare. Specialty made them, and I would go back.

Based on my interactions with Wheel Vintiques sales guys at a couple of shows I would never buy from them. They had no interest in me as a customer and were quite aloof.

I bought mine from Wheel Vintques at the Portland Swapmeet as few years ago. They the one with satin chrome and only 3 were available so I bought the 4th as polished. When I contacted them to produce a 4th at full price, we had a long series of misadventures, communication challenges and their move to another location.

However, in the end, I got what I wanted with price and product concessions for the trouble.