Sign in to follow this  
Topless69GT

Throttle cable bracket for 69 351W (4V)

Throttle cable bracket for 69 351 (4V). My car is missing this part and I am trying to find out what the original part number is for it? I think it is C9ZZ-9741-B but that same part number shows for the 428 (4V). Is that correct?

Throttle cable bracket for 69 351 (4V). My car is missing this part and I am trying to find out what the original part number is for it? I think it is C9ZZ-9741-B but that same part number shows for the 428 (4V). Is that correct?

Here are the pictures of the two brackets that I see listed for the 351W. The one labeled accel_bracket_1 with the tag attached to it, is a used one that Branda Mustang says is for the 351W 2v or 4v. The one labeled accel_bracket_2 is a reproduction of part number c9zz-9741-b.

Edited by Topless69GT

Here are the pictures of the two brackets that I see listed for the 351W. The one labeled accel_bracket_1 with the tag attached to it, is a used one that Branda Mustang says is for the 351W 2v or 4v. The one labeled accel_bracket_2 is a reproduction of part number c9zz-9741-b.

Edited by Topless69GT

throttle cable bracket for 69 351 (4v). My car is missing this part and i am trying to find out what the original part number is for it? I think it is c9zz-9741-b but that same part number shows for the 428 (4v). Is that correct?

1969 thru 1970 mustang 302, 351c, 351w, 390, 4v carbs only, except boss 302.

1969 mustang 428 cj and scj.

Edited by barnett468

throttle cable bracket for 69 351 (4v). My car is missing this part and i am trying to find out what the original part number is for it? I think it is c9zz-9741-b but that same part number shows for the 428 (4v). Is that correct?

1969 thru 1970 mustang 302, 351c, 351w, 390, 4v carbs only, except boss 302.

1969 mustang 428 cj and scj.

Edited by barnett468

The bracket on the left with the tag (silver bracket) is for a 2v carb on a 302 or 351W, and maybe others. The black bracket on the right I know fits a 351W 4V carb setup, and it most likely fits others as well, I just don't know which. Even though the bracket on the right fits 4v carbs it needs to be modified to fit universal Holley carbs, 4160 or 4150 series.

NPD has a new design bracket that is listed to fit 4150 and 4160 series Holley carbs. I haven't tried it, I modified my original 4v bracket to work with my 4150 700CFM carb.

The bracket on the left with the tag (silver bracket) is for a 2v carb on a 302 or 351W, and maybe others. The black bracket on the right I know fits a 351W 4V carb setup, and it most likely fits others as well, I just don't know which. Even though the bracket on the right fits 4v carbs it needs to be modified to fit universal Holley carbs, 4160 or 4150 series.

NPD has a new design bracket that is listed to fit 4150 and 4160 series Holley carbs. I haven't tried it, I modified my original 4v bracket to work with my 4150 700CFM carb.

Thank you for the responses. My car is using the stock carb setup so I will look for the black one on the right. Does anyone have one they are looking to get rid of? I generally want to find original parts if I can. NPD has a reproduction one listed but is out of stock currently.

Thank you for the responses. My car is using the stock carb setup so I will look for the black one on the right. Does anyone have one they are looking to get rid of? I generally want to find original parts if I can. NPD has a reproduction one listed but is out of stock currently.

semo mustang sells a concours correct one.

semo mustang sells a concours correct one.