Rear gravel pan tie down

Emission tune up

Fan (I know where this goes)

Jack Decal

Air cleaner service

Air cleaner front decal

Trunk lid Cert

Thank you!

Unless you are going concours I personally think it's better to put a little more care into the placement rather than being as accurate as possible considering how shoddy it was done on the line, the jacking one for example always bothered me.

That said a good option is to just google for concours restorations and then to look for ones with the same code as yours if you want to take it to the next level, there are many well documented cars on the net these days, there is even a www.concoursmustang.com website.

Though everything here may not be correct for my San Jose car I have referenced this gallery many times during my restoration: http://photos.mustangsbymike.com/Mach-1-Candy-Apple-Red?page=1

The pertinent information regarding my car or me is to the left and is available with each posting. The decal placements on this car are thought to be original with the exception of the air cleaner. Pakrat is correct if concours restoration is your purpose and intent those sites are a tremendous source for information. Brian

Edited by Brian Conway

Unless you are going concours I personally think it's better to put a little more care into the placement rather than being as accurate as possible considering how shoddy it was done on the line, the jacking one for example always bothered me.

That said a good option is to just google for concours restorations and then to look for ones with the same code as yours if you want to take it to the next level, there are many well documented cars on the net these days, there is even a www.concoursmustang.com website.

Though everything here may not be correct for my San Jose car I have referenced this gallery many times during my restoration: http://photos.mustangsbymike.com/Mach-1-Candy-Apple-Red?page=1

This is what I did, you will see tons of pics of where the F P Q stickers go, where the timing sticker on the valve cover goes, etc.

I painted the car and engine bay and would like to put a few stickers on, nothing Concours.

I know each car is different, where it was built and how the assembly line worker felt that day. Everything mentioned on this thread has very good information.

Thank you!