Sign in to follow this  
prayers1

Who makes a nice afforadable Trunk Mat

Looking for a trunk mat to use at a car show. There are so many to pick from and I don't want a cheap vinyl one nor do I want to pay an arm and a leg.

Do I get Speckled or Plaid, what was the stock pattern

Edited by prayers1

I'm pretty sure plaid was '69 and speckled was '70 but can't say for sure.

I just bought a role of black trunk carpet from J C Whitney (I know I know but for stuff like this they are OK) and did my own.

I am going to get the Burtex one from Harris Mustang this week or next with my wholesale account. I will look up the price of the '69 version and would be happy to email you the info, or PM me your phone number. There is a cheaper rubber backed version as well. It is high quality just not concourse correct.

I too am interested in this. The concourse burtex ones are pretty pricey, but the rubber backed version may be more my speed. PM me a price if you don't mind indianfiremach. Thanks

I picked up the vinyl plaid. It is not padded but represents the original and looks good to me, My cost was $24.

DSC02314_zps7a2df6b9.jpg

Did you get the one that's felt-backed? I think that's the economy version. A car I bought came with that and after a month I tossed it. It wouldn't lay flat and I thought the felt part collected dirt pretty easily.