Sign in to follow this  
silverfox999

Help needed-running gas and brake lines under car

I want to put some gas and brake lines under car before i take if off the rotisserie, only problem being I can't quite remember where everything went and my pics are limited, doh !

So as per post, I'd like some help please in the form of pics/diagrams etc. of which route the brake and gas lines run under a '70 Mach 1.

Cheers

Chris

I know on my 69 the gas line runs on the outside of the driver's side frame rail. The brake line runs at the top inside of the trans tunnel also on the driver's side. You will need the pinch clips for the lines to hold them against the sheet metal. B.

thanks to all who have posted replies, I do have the clips and will follow up the info on here now.

I have never posted an a thread on my resto progress to date, here is how I got it and how it is now. Worth me posting a separate resto thread ??

Chris

rtfrt_zps0e34e153.jpg

P1000586.jpg

roofprimercompleteshell_zps60aae249.jpg

Yes, a dedicated build thread is the way to go.

Here are some links to brake lines, additional links in the thread:

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=14475

Bob

Bob, many thanks for that, just what I was looking for and jogged my fading memory, lol.

Will put up a build thread in next few days.

Chris

I know on my 69 the gas line runs on the outside of the driver's side frame rail. The brake line runs at the top inside of the trans tunnel also on the driver's side. You will need the pinch clips for the lines to hold them against the sheet metal. B.

No different on the 70's.