Sign in to follow this  
DarkBuddha

275s on 8" wheel?

What size wheel (15,16, 17...) and what is the side wall height? I just got two 275-35-18's to go on a 9.5" for the front. The section width is 10.8" for a 275, they are going to have a large bulge on the sidewall regardless of the rim size going on a 8" wide rim, if that is the look you are going for.

Thanks for the replies. The wheels are 17x8 '03 Mustang Mach 1 "heritage magnums". Sidewall height should be around 4" for a total height of around 25.6". And I do like a bit of bulge to the sidewall, which I anticipated, so that's okay. Was really just looking for some examples on our cars for reference, so thanks prayers1

Thanks for the replies. The wheels are 17x8 '03 Mustang Mach 1 "heritage magnums". Sidewall height should be around 4" for a total height of around 25.6". And I do like a bit of bulge to the sidewall, which I anticipated, so that's okay. Was really just looking for some examples on our cars for reference, so thanks prayers1

I have 17x8 rims with 275 40 17 tires on the back. I want to install them on the front also. Im also running a 1" spacer.

Steve69

On my profile page, I have 295/50 on 15x10 rims, 275/60 on 15x10 rims and 275/60 on 15x8 rims.

I am intensely interested in seeing the 295/50 on 15x10s pictures.

I looked at you albums. The must recent one if captioned with "15x7 4.25 bs 215/70/15 & 15x8 4.5 bs 275/60/15". The December ones aren't captioned. Are any of those pictures the 15x10s?

I have 17x8 rims with 275 40 17 tires on the back. I want to install them on the front also. Im also running a 1" spacer.

Steve69

i have 275x35x18 all 4 corners 18x9 wheels ... only problem i have is when full locked either way i will rub the front valance ... but i also have the vintage venom GT500 brake kit installed up front which comes with spacers... he told me it would rub and mods would be needed.. just have not done it yet...

Edited by stangme428