Sign in to follow this  
ninedrvr

1969 Repop Fenders

Anybody use a repop fender on a 69 car recently? How did it fit? I haven't been able to find a used drivers side locally.

I did, my painter had to "massage" the fenders to make it work with the original Headlight buckets.

I herd plenty of good things from Dynacorn, I recently bought their TQ box and Floorpan so I would go with them since they are starting to become popular, but Im sure they get their parts from the same Manufacturers over seas.

I doubt the dynacorn stuff is the same as everybody else.

I have seen dynacorn stuff and other brand repo metal next to one another and they do not look anything alike. In fact from the stuff I have seen there is at least 3 different companies and Likly more making the repo metal for mustangs. I base this off what I have seen in the parts and how things are done.

Bob

Anybody use a repop fender on a 69 car recently? How did it fit? I haven't been able to find a used drivers side locally.

Dynacorn doors and fenders aren't bad but expect some tweaking here and there. To my amazement the full 1piece 1/4 panel fit like a glove on both sides and I thought they would have been the worse panel trying to fit.

Dave

Edited by det0326

To my amazement the full 1piece 1/4 panel fit like a glove on both sides and I thought they would have been the worse panel trying to fit.

Dave

Did you have to move the roof medallion pins? If so, how did you go about it?

Thanks,

Dave

Did you have to move the roof medallion pins? If so, how did you go about it?

Thanks,

Dave

Raven:

Somebody had already removed the medallions on my car. I have not replaced them on the new 1/4's yet.

Manley: your right I have never seen the studs for the medallion or the trim clips on the 1 piece full quarter panels. Somebody may have them with studs but personally I have never seen them. It's odd too because the rear trunk deck filler had the studs you would think they would've put them on the 1/4's

Dave