Sign in to follow this  
rchappelear

3 1970 fastbacks

so i can across a deal today 3 1970 mustang fastbacks for $1000.00

Granted they are non a/c cars, no motors, no trans in any of them.

They do have headliner bows, 2 sets of high back seats, back glass, quarter glass, rear panels, 2 sets of weather channel trims. misc interior parts, fenders, doors, trunk lids. and 9" rear ends

not to shabby i would say

so i can across a deal today 3 1970 mustang fastbacks for $1000.00

Granted they are non a/c cars, no motors, no trans in any of them.

They do have headliner bows, 2 sets of high back seats, back glass, quarter glass, rear panels, 2 sets of weather channel trims. misc interior parts, fenders, doors, trunk lids. and 9" rear ends

not to shabby i would say

Not shabby at all, the weather strip retainers are going for around $400.00 a set. I know because I recently purchased a set. Let me know if you get them I might be interested in one of the 9 inch rear end if you want to sell.

By the time you figure in the hassle of bringing home three non-running, incomplete shells and parting them out, the deal may not look as attractive. It sounds like most of the parts would be too big to ship so you'd have to sell them at 'craigslist' prices, which I've found to be a lot lower than eBay or the Mustang forums. But one of the only ways to move heavier/bulkier items.

Dang, I didn't know Debby Downer posted here :) Nice find! He lives in Omaha,, which last time I checked is a good sized city with plenty of buyers. If an out of towner buys something, they deal with shipping. That is if he wants to sell anything.

Bob

I could use some nice undented front windshield trim

miketyler, i have not picked up the cars yet (waiting for the snow to melt) but have a set of 69 window trim, just it is not dent free. I could straighten out and polish, but would be more cost effective to buy new repop trim

ryan