Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhorse

Stolen Dog and Car

I'm sorry to hear about this. I live in Arkansas, I'll spread the word and keep an eye out. My wife does animal rescue, she'll advise her contacts across the country. For now, contact the police, state police, post flyers and place an ad in your local newspapers. I'm sure you contacted your insurance company.

You should also check the local animal shelters and any animal rescue groups in the area, contact ALL of the Veterinarians in your area and ask them what else you can do.

A lot of times the dogs get dumped off and a local animal shelter will pick them up.

Hope it works out for you!

John

Thanks guys, it's not me personally, it's a guy I know off of another board who it happened to. I'm just helping spread the word, since he's looking to get all of the eyes he can get, and I knew this board had a few people in the Carolinas... He's already been canvassing the shelters and vets, and has had it on the news, and I believe is now starting to run radio ads, since he already had an ad budget for his furniture store business.

Edited by Crazyhorse

God help the thief that I catch in the act. I'm so damn sick of thieves. I too have been a victim on more than one occasion. The sorry bastards deserve to be beaten, publicly shamed and then turned over to the law. In that order. Sons a bitches. I am also in the furniture business....go figure.

The irony is crazy. Last night I rant about thieves and this morning when I get to my warehouse it's been burglarized. Ain't that rich! They stole the copper wiring, table saws, power washer, all kinds of tools, A/C window unit..... You can't make this stuff up! Let's see what insurance does for me.

I just got back from out of town, and Yep, they got it back! Lexi and the toyota were both recovered in different locations on the 28th. 3 less Methheads on the street, and a bunch of stolen property recovered.

714880d1356730524-omg-my-fj60-stolen-my-dog-inside-update-found-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356730521.218966.jpg