Sign in to follow this  
stangs-R-me

1969 250 I6 Convertible with SHAKER !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-Ford-Mustang-Convertible-/261002777306?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cc4fa52da

Can't say I've ever seen this before !!

Owners has stuck to mostly Ford or stock looking parts so it actually looks pretty good.

Other than the features he has claimed to have added (Mach 1 hood w/ pins & shaker, console, & magnums) it also has what appears to be factory racing mirrors, wheel lip & rocker moldings, as well as Power-Disc Brakes (booster & disc brake pedal pad are there).

PDB was available on the 250 six as it shared the 5-lug suspension & brakes with the 302 ... however I can't say I've ever seen a 250 six car with factory PDB before either.

Doug

No way that shaker is anything but an ornament, probably velcro'd in place. Cool to see from the outside but I would never open my hood at a show like that.

Definitely did not spend too much time attaching it to the air cleaner top. Probably just a couple of sheet metal screws ... maybe a simple spacer of sorts to get it to sit right then time for a beer !!

I have seen much, much worse.

Doug