Sign in to follow this  
Flanders

March Mustang Monthly Mag...

yep, I saw that one :) Always nifty to get your car in a mag, even though my printed article is much smaller than yours :D

Hey, at least you still own your car. I was in there as a former owner (LOL).:sad:

Again, Congrats and enjoy your ride.:yes:

Good to see a fellow Canadian make it to print, congrats ! You should try and make it to the Mustang meet in Winnipeg this August.

hahaha yeah, Winnipeg was where my distributor first died on the Calgary --> Ottawa road trip :D

Gotta thank my pop (Norm) for joining me on the drive, and submitting the letter!

My car is famous :-). 2nd last page, Readers Rides!
Nice. I was reading that a few weeks back and wondered what color it was. It definitely looks different in the magazine compared to the picture in your profile.

What is the color, is that original to 69? It doesn't quite look like Silver Jade (definitely not in the magazine)

-Mike

yep, original to '69, Silver Jade. The pic in the mag isn't quite right! That said, I do find it becomes a different color with every different shade of sunlight. Once I finish wetsanding it this summer I'll post some good pics.

yep, original to '69, Silver Jade. The pic in the mag isn't quite right! That said, I do find it becomes a different color with every different shade of sunlight. Once I finish wetsanding it this summer I'll post some good pics.
It's a great color, looking forward to seeing the pictures!

My goal this summer is to find a car show that has a '69 Mustang in Silver Jade and Gulfstream Aqua. I'm trying to choose between those two colors and want to see them in person. Like Mustang Monthly showed, the picture isn't always a good way to judge color.

-Mike