Sign in to follow this  
BuckeyeDemon

Dynamat Sound Deadener Kit $50

Shipping extra.

This came as part of the sound deadener kit i just got. I already had the dynamat installed so i didn't use this part of the kit.

If i would have preplanned, i would have used this instead. the purpose of the first layer is to simply add mass to the panel to keep vibration type of noise to a minimum. this kit appears to add mass where it's needed. I had installed the Dynamat to everything which only adds more weight than needed.

anyways, it comes with instructions and all the pieces are labeled.

first come first serve.

IMG_2302.jpg

When i started the restoration the PO had dynamat in the doors.... problem is moisture was trapped between the mat and the door. When I pulled the mat off half the inner door skin came with the mat.... New door skin needed.

Don't get me wrong it's good stuff and I had no hesitation using it for the 65 vette restoration......

When i started the restoration the PO had dynamat in the doors.... problem is moisture was trapped between the mat and the door. When I pulled the mat off half the inner door skin came with the mat.... New door skin needed.

Don't get me wrong it's good stuff and I had no hesitation using it for the 65 vette restoration......

thanks. that should help make the sale. :surrender: