Sign in to follow this  
69gmachine

Mustang Parts

I've searched through dozens of old threads but I can't find the link someone posted about a parts vendor that specialized in old Mustang parts with some really great prices. This was a small company, perhaps a one man operation not one of the big Mustang vendors. If this rings a bell with anyone, please re-post the link, thanks!

I have 2-

I never had any contact with this one, but heard he has a lot of parts.

Matthews Mustang Parts, Rosebud Arkansas 501-556-5617

I know this guy personally. Great Guy! Tell him the guy from NJ sent ya.

ADCO Classic Mustang Cars, Harrison Arkansas. Eddie Adcock, 870-365-6182.

Marco is who I first thought of too but he doesn't always have great prices.

EDIT: I just found the post for the other guy I was thinking of, Scotty maybe?

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=8281

Edited by Pakrat

69gmachine-

I don't know what your looking for but, ADCO, Eddie, I would give him a shot. He has 3 huge warehouses of new and old parts. Anything that I could think of, he has.

He also has a warehouse with several vehicles as parts cars.

VAmustang is a one man operation with used parts and good prices. I am not sure if he is on this board but he is on VMF (can I say that here?) He is in bedford Virginia, Chris Stage is his name but I don't have his number.

Ive been to Scottys in Oxford, N.C.. Picked up a set of Gt 390 manifolds from him. He took me on a tour of his place on his golf cart. Supper nice guy. Has a ton of mustangs. Even some Gt Fairlanes. He took me inside his two trailers to look for some parts. Hes got quite alot of stuff. Hes a little high on his parts imo but who isnt. Seems to me he keeps all his really good stuff and tries to sell off all the stuff thats not that great. Hes got alot of stuff but wont sell anything off the cars. Or at least for me...

I have Allclassicmustang bookmarked, and I've bought lots of stuff from Virginia Mustang over the years. Although I haven't found the particular website I was looking for, at least I have a handy list of some new places to shop now:lol: Thanks everyone!