Sign in to follow this  
wfridolfson

Hood Adjustment

Haha just got through doing this last week. What a pain in the A. What I did was the bolt at the rear I adjusted all the way to the lowest location. Then the two bolts at the front were almost at their highest. Not their lowest as you would expect to make the rear go down. Try this and see how you go. It worked at treat for me.

Haha just got through doing this last week. What a pain in the A. What I did was the bolt at the rear I adjusted all the way to the lowest location. Then the two bolts at the front were almost at their highest. Not their lowest as you would expect to make the rear go down. Try this and see how you go. It worked at treat for me.

This is the correct procedure to fix the hood alignment. You have to go up to bring the hood down.

Try loosening the bolts to the fender aprons slightly, and have a friend lift open the hood as far as it can possibly go. When it can't go up further, tighten the hinge to apron bolts and close the hood. That should be as low as you can get the rear of the hood to go.

Has worked for me in the past...