Sign in to follow this  
snakebite500

69 Mach 428 ram air car

While I was deployed to Iraq I had the opportunity to stash some cash. The reality of being in the sandbox for a year allowed me to start up this project. This is a true Mach 1 428 ram air car. The stang also had the drag pack option with manual 4 sp, power steering, tinted glass, and a stereosonic tape system. I have the original build sheet from Ford which matches the vin code stamp under the L/H fender. I purchased the car as a rolling shell from Ft Myers FL for $1000.00. Its a true rust bucket but worth the time and money.

To kickoff restore, I had the entire car soda blasted.

While I was deployed to Iraq I had the opportunity to stash some cash. The reality of being in the sandbox for a year allowed me to start up this project. This is a true Mach 1 428 ram air car. The stang also had the drag pack option with manual 4 sp, power steering, tinted glass, and a stereosonic tape system. I have the original build sheet from Ford which matches the vin code stamp under the L/H fender. I purchased the car as a rolling shell from Ft Myers FL for $1000.00. Its a true rust bucket but worth the time and money.

To kickoff restore, I had the entire car soda blasted.