Sign in to follow this  
rusty428cj

Die-Cast Promotions is going to make a die cast of my 1969 SS/GA Mustang

Congratulations Rusty! I've been under a rock (or somewhere) over the past 6 months and just now found this post.

I did a search on this Platt fella and came across this picture. Is that u? If so, nice pants. :lol:

That's me pants were red on one side and blue on the other!

Great story especially about the scoops, I just hope the model doesn't say "Rusy Gillis" on the doors instead.

So how come it is painted the exact opposite today? You may have to fix that now that it's brought back into the spotlight. :rockon:

#50891 - is a 1969 Cobra Jet Mustang Super Stock drag car with some interesting history. Drag racer "Rusty Gillis" bought it from Hubert...

They corrected it. Thanks!

Great story especially about the scoops, I just hope the model doesn't say "Rusy Gillis" on the doors instead.

So how come it is painted the exact opposite today? You may have to fix that now that it's brought back into the spotlight. :rockon:

#50891 - is a 1969 Cobra Jet Mustang Super Stock drag car with some interesting history. Drag racer "Rusty Gillis" bought it from Hubert...

They corrected it. Thanks!