Sign in to follow this  
stangme428

Silver Springs 2011

WOW! so many amazing cars at the Silver Springs Mustang and Ford show. It was overwhelming. The Wife and I did a day trip... so many pictures to look at... I found a 69 coupe that had almost every feature I am building on my 69.... took several pictures of it. Anyway if anybody was out and about at the show.... post what you have!! Ill try to post some soon..:rockon:

OK --

Photos of 69-70 from Silver Springs show on Saturday 1.8.2011

All other Ford photos Silver Springs Saturday 1.8.2011

These are unedited photos, I'm not a photographer, I have a Nikon D5000 which stays on Auto 99.999% of the time. I'll try to clean up duplicates as I have time. Most duplicates are me playing with different camera settings etc.

The weather was perfect! not to hot and not tooo cold... the sun was bright as you can see in most photos...

Edited by stangme428
added a link to more photos

Thanks for the pictures. I love the look of the 69/70 coupes with the Shelby mods. I've been trying to get to the Silver Springs Show for the last 10 years. The first couple weeks in January are a bad time for me work wise but in another year or so I'll retire and look forward to being there. Thanks again for the pics. :thumbup:

Great pictures. Thanks for taking the time to share those.

no problem -- as soon as i clean up the remaining pics ill post another album of the rest, which are everything but the 69-70 pics... sunbeam tiger, pantera, daytona coupe, GT40, 2005-2011 mustang etc etc... if you ever need inspiration... for me ... it was at this show..

i want to throw a duck tail spoiler on my coupe but not one like that, seems way to high from the rear of the car. Just an opinion though

what I'm not sure of until i spend more time with my car...lol... is if the Shelby rear deck lid and the Maier rear deck lid are the same height.... the Shelby is broken up by the insert and Shelby lettering... and the Maier is not. you may be able to overcome the height with a paint scheme...