Sign in to follow this  
newschool

69 boss clone with a twist!!

Hey everyone I'm baaaaaack!!! Hopefully this time I will finish it . I waited little more than a year for Bruce from Surefire Restorations to make room for the car. Im so glad I waited the car is coming along great I will be posting pictures soon. Plans have changed a little bit!!!!!

Here is the old thread

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=2380

you can attach 5 pics per post by using the little paper clip. Just have to make sure they are small enough size to fit. You can resize pictures too big using the micrsoft picture manager. Hope it helps =) Looking forward to seeing your updates.

I added about 4 inches I will be test fitting the wheels some time next week hopefully. As of right now he is working on the door skins and finishing up the floor pans so as soon as that gets done I will be posting more pictures. These are the wheels I got now Fikse FM5 18x12 in the rear and 18x8 in the front.

I added about 4 inches I will be test fitting the wheels some time next week hopefully. As of right now he is working on the door skins and finishing up the floor pans so as soon as that gets done I will be posting more pictures. These are the wheels I got now Fikse FM5 18x12 in the rear and 18x8 in the front.

I like the wheels.