Sign in to follow this  
70McodeVert

What are the two holes on the drivers side Tunnel for?

I can't seem to remember.. basically.. they look factory.. two smaller than a dime size holes.. only on the drivers side of the tunnel....?

Can I plug with weld.. or do they serve some purpose.. ?

Basically very close to the brake line bracket that holds the brakeline ging to the rearend that are screwed up into the tunnel from the underside..

I'm just closing up holes that don't need to be open ...

I can't seem to remember.. basically.. they look factory.. two smaller than a dime size holes.. only on the drivers side of the tunnel....?

Can I plug with weld.. or do they serve some purpose.. ?

Basically very close to the brake line bracket that holds the brakeline ging to the rearend that are screwed up into the tunnel from the underside..

I'm just closing up holes that don't need to be open ...

The rear brake line, backup light switch wiring, and speedo cable all run down the tunnel. The e-brake cable just kinda traverses the undercarriage. I can shoot a pic of my 69 vert this weekend if you want. I'm pretty certain mine's correct

The rear brake line, backup light switch wiring, and speedo cable all run down the tunnel. The e-brake cable just kinda traverses the undercarriage. I can shoot a pic of my 69 vert this weekend if you want. I'm pretty certain mine's correct

I'm assuming there is a useful reference pic in there somewhere but there are lots of albums and pics to go thru. If you know the specific one could you maybe narrow it down a little for thre poster with a more direct link?

I'm assuming there is a useful reference pic in there somewhere but there are lots of albums and pics to go thru. If you know the specific one could you maybe narrow it down a little for thre poster with a more direct link?