9RO1M

69 Black Jade Grande project

Hi all,heres where im at and awaiting $$$$$$ injection to finish.Original motor 351w 4v is fully rebuilt and have most other new parts and trim ready to go.Im going to keep it original down to the vinyl top which I still need to source so if anybody has some leads i would like to hear from you.Cheers.

I too am looking forward to future project pics. Not many restore Grandes to that level, and as you can guess by my sig, that is next on my list.

Well...Thats me,for better or worse always going against the grain & thank you all for your interest.

9R01M, Anybody who has taken an engine bay and interior back to bare metal would appreciate how much work you are putting into it. I take my hat off to you. How is your back feeling after being a contortionist?

Looks like you have it all under control, but if you need some pointers or info about methods - call across to our shop at Pooraka. Would be good to meet you.

Rod. ( Rocket )

Thanks Rod and i really like how your Grande turned out, looks fantastic.As for my car man what a job ,all by hand, sanders wire wheels etc.Ive also scraped all the old body schutz from underneath as well using low heat and a scraper my back is ok now lol.Didnt want the lack of funds to get in the way of doing this properly.Just bit the bullit and got stuck in.Thanks for your offer,would look forward to meeting you as i need all the tips i can get so if you can message me ya details that would be great.Offer appreciated.

I think the more time you spend on your back doing it yourself makes you love the end product even more!

I spent over 200 hours with a little hand held sand blaster cleaning every inch of my car one inch at a time. LOL Next time I'd look harder to find a company to do it, but I do know every nut & bolt on the car.

That is really nice work. Looks great!

Thanks 70mstang,just waiting on a reply from stangerssite regarding power steering rebuild kits,must be on holidays or something.

Edited by 9RO1M
to edit

Been a while since ive visited this excellent forum and have made considerable progress of late and thought i share it with y'all.First of all a speacial thankyou to Rod better known as Oz69fan on this site for the outstanding effort and finished product his team at Classic Image Restorations did on my car,here in Adelaide South Australia.Super effort guys.So here's some pics.The first pics are of the dodgy 1/4 panel work done by a very dodgy operator.Luke at Classic image set them straight again.