9RO1M

69 Black Jade Grande project

Nice! The boys are doing their usual nice work. I wish I had a shop like that close by to drop into. I truly miss Rocket and his willingness to share his knowledge. I always looked forward to his updates and what he was working on.

Some where around here i have some Grande interior parts ,like the rear interior wood grain quarter panel trims .I parted one out a long time ago .Seems like i have quarter windows ,the tracks and regulators also .Going to have to look i guess.

Nice looking car .

The interior is beautiful! Where did you buy the kit?

Hi Kevin.The interior came with the car as is, im not sure where he got it from.I had the rear 1/4 panel trim redone at the workshop.

That car is just awesome. Paint appears to be top notch. Nice panel gaps. It certainly shows the work you've put into it.

John

Thanks Rcodenewf.The boys done a great job on the paint and panels

Nice! The boys are doing their usual nice work. I wish I had a shop like that close by to drop into. I truly miss Rocket and his willingness to share his knowledge. I always looked forward to his updates and what he was working on.

Hi Ash.Rocket certainly was one of those truly genuine guys who drew you in with his big smile and generosity.I think he started a legendary workshop out there at Pooraka.

His boys have done him proud and they keep striving to do their absolute best at Image Classic Cars.

Glen Everitt's car show Man and Machine did a show based on their workshop a couple of weeks ago.The actual episode should air in about a month i understand or you can view old episodes via his Face Book and maybe we might see my car in the backround there somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003739634684&fref=tl_fr_box&pnref=lhc.friends .

All the best mate.

Some where around here i have some Grande interior parts ,like the rear interior wood grain quarter panel trims .I parted one out a long time ago .Seems like i have quarter windows ,the tracks and regulators also .Going to have to look i guess.

Nice looking car .

Thanks Ridge Runner.Some of those parts are hard to get these days.For instance it took me ages to find a good set of rear window trim for the Grande and I payed out of the ar5e for the set.

Just got word that Glen Everitts Man and Machine episode featuring Image Classic Cars will be aired next Monday night on 74me or you can view it on his website or facebook the next day or so.

Check it out ,your going to see some awesome Mustangs.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the episode. I've caught a few on the tele but I never seem to be sitting on the lounge at the right time to catch them. If I miss this one though, I'll look it up as I'd love to see it.

Thanks Ridge Runner.Some of those parts are hard to get these days.For instance it took me ages to find a good set of rear window trim for the Grande and I payed out of the ar5e for the set.

I even have that here somewhere .one of these days i will have to dig through things and see exactly what i still have .

I found i have 3 complete Mach1 / Grande Hood scoops . The Grande i parted out i believe had hounds tooth interior with deluxe dash and door panels .Don't know what i did with the seats .

I even have that here somewhere .one of these days i will have to dig through things and see exactly what i still have .

I found i have 3 complete Mach1 / Grande Hood scoops . The Grande i parted out i believe had hounds tooth interior with deluxe dash and door panels .Don't know what i did with the seats .

Hmmm I would like to have a rummage around your garage Ridge Runner lol.

You should put it all on ebay or try and sell some stuff on these forums.Thats if your selling that is.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the episode. I've caught a few on the tele but I never seem to be sitting on the lounge at the right time to catch them. If I miss this one though, I'll look it up as I'd love to see it.

Sorry Ash i got my wires crossed mate.It wont be aired next Monday but coming up soon.

When i know i will give you the heads up.