Sign in to follow this  
10851CVC

1969 Crazy Horse

I posted a long time ago when I first got her, but haven't said much since then. Here are a couple pictures of the various styles she has gone through, including one from the day I got her with a ridiculously large hood scoop. Grey primer phase is when we just wanted to race around a track. Last picture is what she looks like now, as she is currently under construction to become just a nice road car. After bodywork is complete it will get another engine, 408 stroker and a T56 (replace the T-5Z) and a Heidts 4 link. If anybody has any questions let me know, I have alot more pictures too.

Its been almost a year since I updated this. Since then I have been ripped off by a body shop, then I personally finished and painted the car, built a ford 9" with 3:73 gears and a detroit locker, added a TCP rack & pinion, and installed a a GPS (another thread on here titled "custom GPS install"). About a month ago I got my 408 stroker from woody at fordstrokers so now i will be working on finishing that and getting the T56 behind it. Here are some recent pics, and a pic of the 408 after I put the heads on last night.

[ATTACH]8706[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8708[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8707[/ATTACH]

Edited by 10851CVC

The hood is a custom hood, only thing that was half salvageable from the body shop I had problems with. I'm not at all happy with it and I am currently looking for a regular hood to possibly do a shaker setup. I haven't finished the front end yet. Not to sure what I want to do with that area yet. I'm thinking about getting rid of the inner high beam lamps all together.

the hood is a custom hood, only thing that was half salvageable from the body shop i had problems with. I'm not at all happy with it and i am currently looking for a regular hood to possibly do a shaker setup. I haven't finished the front end yet. Not to sure what i want to do with that area yet. i'm thinking about getting rid of the inner high beam lamps all together.

noooo! That's sacrilegious!