Sign in to follow this  
manley

Regarding vintage-mustang.com

Sorry to post this here, but I feel like I've lost my Mustang home. Every once in awhile I look in to see if the bugs have been fixed, but it now looks like the mods have disappeared. There's a lot of information on that site that seems to be loaded on a sinking ship. I don't know what else to say. It's just really sad to see the site become very near useless to so many people.

Well Bob did recently sell it as I have heard, I'm sure it is going to take some time to switch over to the new hands and whatever their plans may be for it. I would expect it to become heavy on the advertising side for one thing.

Hunh, that's a new one to me, I'll have to check it out. I started with Stangnet when I was new to the hobby, actually when it was new to the internet too pretty much, lol. And then I started at The Mustang Source, I rarely visit either though since I joined this place. If I had more time though I'd still make the rounds more often. I joined VMF late and never really got in the groove with the gang over there but always enjoyed what little time I did spend.

Hunh, that's a new one to me, I'll have to check it out. I started with Stangnet when I was new to the hobby, actually when it was new to the internet too pretty much, lol. And then I started at The Mustang Source, I rarely visit either though since I joined this place. If I had more time though I'd still make the rounds more often. I joined VMF late and never really got in the groove with the gang over there but always enjoyed what little time I did spend.

pak you will like it stangfix lots of very knowledgable members on there and a great friendly forum.javed

I've been a member of VMF for 9 years and it has slid.

Wish I was in the know earlier that a lot of the gang moved to StangFix awhile back. Just found that out in a recent VMF post and joined on New Years Day.

Probably missed it earlier because the Moderators would delete any posts with "competing" forums in the past.

Yeah, VMF is not the same place it was a couple of years ago. Many of the long time members have left. It is very heavy on the advertising anymore and it just doesnt have the same feel since they changed the layout/software to VBulletin. I'm still over there alot but I miss alot of the old guys. I'll have to check out stangfix.com I guess...I must have missed that post.

Yeah, VMF is not the same place it was a couple of years ago. Many of the long time members have left. It is very heavy on the advertising anymore and it just doesnt have the same feel since they changed the layout/software to VBulletin. I'm still over there alot but I miss alot of the old guys. I'll have to check out stangfix.com I guess...I must have missed that post.

The post on VMF got deleted very fast. guess they did not like the comp.

Most of all the old posters have drifted over there including me.

I have moved from stangnet to VMF and now to Stangfix.

While I still post occasionly at them it is mostly just reading.

The post on VMF got deleted very fast. guess they did not like the comp.

Most of all the old posters have drifted over there including me.

I have moved from stangnet to VMF and now to Stangfix.

While I still post occasionly at them it is mostly just reading.

I just registered over at Stangfix, I'll set up my account and post on the newb board and check it out in detail as time permits. Lot's of sub forums there to weed thru.

That is what I thought too. Seems like overkill to me. I registered the other day also.....but I probably will never post over there.

I just registered over at Stangfix, I'll set up my account and post on the newb board and check it out in detail as time permits. Lot's of sub forums there to weed thru.

That is what I thought too. Seems like overkill to me. I registered the other day also.....but I probably will never post over there.

Yeah no kidding, I almost didn't even register because of the stupid password thing. First time I filled out the stuff it said "you need at least 8 characters" and I had to reenter everything, then it was "some of the letters need to be caps and numbers" sheesh. Guess it's too much trouble just to list that in the directions first hand.

BTW, good to see you around again Trin, you a perminent land lover now?

Yeah no kidding, I almost didn't even register because of the stupid password thing. First time I filled out the stuff it said "you need at least 8 characters" and I had to reenter everything, then it was "some of the letters need to be caps and numbers" sheesh. Guess it's too much trouble just to list that in the directions first hand.

BTW, good to see you around again Trin, you a perminent land lover now?