Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Yo Bryan.....it's about time you get an avatar I think........

sweet!!!!!!! i've been looking for an actual 69 nickel forever, i guess an avatar will have to do, though.

There are like 3 or so for sale on ebay right now, that's where I got the starter pic.

I'm working on a deluxe animated version for you too, it will rotate to reveal a GT gas cap design on the back.

B, you're welcome, I've been meaning to do this for a while actually. If it's a little too big let me know, I tried it the size of mine first but it wasn't as easy to read.

There are like 3 or so for sale on ebay right now, that's where I got the starter pic.

I'm working on a deluxe animated version for you too, it will rotate to reveal a GT gas cap design on the back.

B, you're welcome, I've been meaning to do this for a while actually. If it's a little too big let me know, I tried it the size of mine first but it wasn't as easy to read.

yeah i think the size is fine, otherwise you wouldn't be able to read the GT inscription, which i also just noticed a minute ago. pretty sneaky i like it and i really love it, thanks Dude!!!!!!!!!!

the GT gas cap on the back would be awesome too!!!!! i'm going to have to figure out a way to incorporate a GT gas cap into the cougar somehow too.

Cool, I'm glad you like the concept. Let's see if this animated one works now. I did make it a little smaller, most sites actually only allow up to 75x75 which is the size of mine, I made this one 90x90 though. Not as fancy as mine with simple animation but I think it works well. It could spin at a constant low or high speed but I thought a slight pause on the flat shots would be nice.

EDIT: crap, that was supposed to be a transparent background.

The only mintmarks you'll find on a Jefferson nickel is Denver (D), San Francisco (S) or Phildadelphia (P, or blank)

Other coins have been minted in New Orleans (O), Carson City (CC), Dahlonega, Georgia (D before Denver mint was opened) and West Point (W) but you won't find any of those on a Jefferson nickel.

There, more information than anyone wanted to know :whistling:

The only mintmarks you'll find on a Jefferson nickel is Denver (D), San Francisco (S) or Phildadelphia (P, or blank)

Other coins have been minted in New Orleans (O), Carson City (CC), Dahlonega, Georgia (D before Denver mint was opened) and West Point (W) but you won't find any of those on a Jefferson nickel.

There, more information than anyone wanted to know :whistling:

i knew there was another besides San Fran and Denver, it was the Philadelphia one i was thinking of obviously. and Boston and Philly are in the same general vicinity (east coast)

Pak

What program are you using to make the animated gif's with?

ULEAD Gif Animator 5, you can get a 15 day free trial online and it's one of those trials that if you download the .exe file and then install it you can just keep un and re installing after the trial is done. That's just for sequencing the images and adding special affects though, I do all the individual frame design in Photoshop.