Sign in to follow this  
yamahasrx700

headlight aiming tool

Wow, that's amazing. I hope that's finally good enough for Yamaha as you can't see it very well in the plastic and I'd hate to see you have to open it up.

Anyone got a picture of a young slender Drew Barrymore giving a blowjob? I don't want one I just want to see one. (OK OK, I want one too).

EDIT: oh no, you opened it?!?!?!?!??!??!??:scared:

Wow, that's amazing. I hope that's finally good enough for Yamaha as you can't see it very well in the plastic and I'd hate to see you have to open it up.

Anyone got a picture of a young slender Drew Barrymore giving a blowjob? I don't want one I just want to see one. (OK OK, I want one too).

:shifty: I'll take next in line. :001_icon16::thumbup:

No thanks, I'm only interested in her giving me a.....oh wait, probably not what you meant.

I'll never forget the huge color poster I used to have taken on this same Seliger shoot from the mid 90's. Man I got a lot of use from that thing. I'd give anything to bite that bottom lip just once.

Drewboxing.jpg

No thanks, I'm only interested in her giving me a.....oh wait, probably not what you meant.

I'll never forget the huge color poster I used to have taken on this same Seliger shoot from the mid 90's. Man I got a lot of use from that thing. I'd give anything to bite that bottom lip just once.

Drewboxing.jpg