Sign in to follow this  
yamahasrx700

headlight aiming tool

Dumb question but what is VMF?

Vintage Mustang Forum. It's only pretty much the grand daddy of all Mustang Forums since Al Gore invented the internet. Nothing to be aware of really.:whistling:

Dumb question but what is VMF?

Vintage Mustang Forum. It's only pretty much the grand daddy of all Mustang Forums since Al Gore invented the internet. Nothing to be aware of really.:whistling:

oh yeah....duh:tongue_smilie: i guess it's the 70 boss style stripe that threw me off

yeah that gets a lotta people don't feel bad:biggrin:

oh, never heard of it sorry , guess I should sign up for that one huh? But with gas prices, being young and in college, my mustang doesn't get driven much (10mpg is a joy), I'm always on the new car forums trying to figure out whats wrong with my new computer controlled pos:biggrin:

oh yeah....duh:tongue_smilie: i guess it's the 70 boss style stripe that threw me off

oh, never heard of it sorry , guess I should sign up for that one huh? But with gas prices, being young and in college, my mustang doesn't get driven much (10mpg is a joy), I'm always on the new car forums trying to figure out whats wrong with my new computer controlled pos:biggrin:

Don't tell me you haven't heard of Stangnet either then?:blink:

Don't tell me you haven't heard of Stangnet either then?:blink: