Sign in to follow this  
yamahasrx700

headlight aiming tool

I guess that would depend on how rare they really are and what they might be worth. They seem hard enough to come by and I would think in an unopened never used 40 year old condition even more so. I just can't help but think there would be some fanatical and anal concourse guys out their who sweat over things like orange peel and overspray that might pay a pretty penny to have this just sitting in their trunk like a factory fresh car off the line, but what do I know.

I guess that would depend on how rare they really are and what they might be worth. They seem hard enough to come by and I would think in an unopened never used 40 year old condition even more so. I just can't help but think there would be some fanatical and anal concourse guys out their who sweat over things like orange peel and overspray that might pay a pretty penny to have this just sitting in their trunk like a factory fresh car off the line, but what do I know.

I thought this was a family forum. We've got tool, blowjob and anal all in the same post.:shifty:

It is, just a disfunctional family. It's not all about the dirty sanchez or the rusty trombone ya know.

I thought this was a family forum. We've got tool, blowjob and anal all in the same post.:shifty:

It is, just a disfunctional family. It's not all about the dirty sanchez or the rusty trombone ya know.

EDIT: oh no, you opened it?!?!?!?!??!??!??:scared:

Did I do something BAD? :oops:

nah not really, as long as you kept the original packaging. it would have been better if they had been unopened but not that much. generally they go for between $50-75 unopened and around $35-50 opened and used. if you say that you only opened them for the pictures and use these pics if you decide to sell them then it would probably not cost you much if antything

EDIT: oh no, you opened it?!?!?!?!??!??!??:scared:

Did I do something BAD? :oops:

nah not really, as long as you kept the original packaging. it would have been better if they had been unopened but not that much. generally they go for between $50-75 unopened and around $35-50 opened and used. if you say that you only opened them for the pictures and use these pics if you decide to sell them then it would probably not cost you much if antything