Sign in to follow this  
d.reese

COZ! If I had the funds?????69 FB

That 27K vert would stay basically stock. Too nice to tear apart as you state. I could forego my PT plans with such a nice specimen. I guess I should explain my PT comments further. For my Mach (this kills Brian) it's balls to the walls. Someday that puppie will be lowered, cut, injected, shaved, etc.... For the vert I would limit it to TCP type front and rear suspension, 17's and 4 corner discs.

Yep - saw that. I called the wife and she wants me to forward the link to her so she can show her employees her new car. And you guys thought I jump the gun!

I'm having a problem with the whole left coast thing though. It's busy around here for me (work and personal) so I can't get out there in a timely manner and I just can't bring myself to buy a car sight unseen. I know there are local appraisers but I've heard they are hit or miss and the dealers don't like to see them coming.

I did call them and they hope to get more than 27k via Ebay. Like anyone they want top dollar and have no problem telling me that.

The wife wants a droptop and the 69 vert was my very first car. Are you actively marketing it now? Tough selling right now. A buddy went to Ford Carlisle and said nothing was selling. Maybe someone else who went can confirm this?

The wife wants a droptop and the 69 vert was my very first car. Are you actively marketing it now? Tough selling right now. A buddy went to Ford Carlisle and said nothing was selling. Maybe someone else who went can confirm this?

i've got it listed in the classifieds sections here and a few other sites and word of mouth around town. i haven't taken out any paid ads anywhere, locally or 'net, but will if it hasn't sold by the end of the summer

Posted yesterday on VMF:

Up for sale in Hermiston,1969 Mustang Convertible project, 302,auto close to running. Needs rear floor pan and top. Little bodywork and paint needed. Has white front seats with no rips. Has title. $8000.00obo

He has a 69 fastback project with lots of parts if you wish to try to work a deal for 2 projects.

Wendall 1-541-567-3776

He does not have a computer so if pictures needed you can ask him to have me send you some ,just provide a email to him.

Troy

well motor city called me again about the 69 vert. I guess it didn't sell over the weekend - the guy swore it would. Anyway, I told him to look elsewhere for now. I'll call him if I'm interested.

Mace - might take you up on the offer to look it over. Obviously don't want you to go out of your way so I'll make sure I'm ready to pull the trigger and it fits into your schedule. I do appreciate the offer...

Grabber - PS and PDB are a must for the little woman.

it's got Daytons man, it's got Daytons. that's sweettttttt ba-by

it's got Daytons man, it's got Daytons. that's sweettttttt ba-by

Yo Cozmonaut, FYI: http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/showtopic.php?tid/1495239/post/new/#NEW

EDIT, here's another that isn't exactly what you were looking for but it is local and looks like a license to protour if I ever I saw one and probably priced right for current economy concerns.

http://forums.stangnet.com/758668-1970-mustang-convertible-sale.html

Edited by Pakrat